Montana Office of Tourism
MONTANA SUPERHOST- A Statewide Customer Service Training Program
The Montana Superhost program is designed to create an awareness and understanding of Montana's travel industry and to enhance the level of customer service provided by the industry.
The Montana Department of Commerce through the Montana Office of Tourism contracts with Flathead Valley Community College for professional trainers to provide customer service training throughout the state.
Based on the belief that every state resident has an impact on a visitor’s trip to or through Montana, our training aims to motivate and enable participants to:
- Understand the economic impact of tourism in Montana
- Explore ways to connect with customers and build a positive reputation
- Learn the skills of an effective travel counselor
- Identify resources available in your community
- Build skills for tactful and effective communication with challenging customers and co-workers
- Commit to personal steps to make a difference
For more information and details on Montana Superhost training services, please visit: www.montanasuperhost.com